Short E-liquid comes in various sizes and flavours. It is a big bottle of liquid and is filled only to 80% capacity in your vaping device. The rest 20% can be filled with your choice of Nic Salt. It is designed in a way to enhance your vaping experience.

88Vape E-liquid is great for regular smokers as it is one of the top brands in the industry. If you are looking for quality shortfalls, check out our range of 88Vape E-liquid.

Choose your favourite 88Vape E-liquid only at
Get your hands on these Pack of 5 E-liquids. Find flavours like Menthol Chill, Creme Brulee, Apple Crumble, Mango Freeze and many more. They will surely amp up your vaping experience!

Age Verification

You must verify that you are 18 years of age or older to enter this site

Set Descending Direction
View as Grid List

1 Item

per page