Returns & Refund
How can I return my order?
We believe in providing our customers with the best quality products. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging to the following address with the original delivery paperwork:
Unit 0208, 109c Dudden Hill Lane
London, NW10 1BJ
In case of any disputes, you can call us on 08712 455 645, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us by clicking on the chat icon displayed at the bottom left-hand side of the website.
After how many days can I return my order?
You can return the product within 14 days from receiving the product. No return request will be entertained after 14 days.
When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be initiated as soon as we have the shipment back in our warehouse. It might take up to 10 working days to be transferred to your account associated with the original payment method.
What all do I need to send back along with the product?
You should send back the product in the original box and packaging with the original delivery note.
What are the Terms & Conditions of returns?
- Products must be in the unused and re-saleable condition.
- They should be returned in the original box and packaging.
- All returns must have the original delivery note.
- All returns must be sent by an insured, trackable delivery service.
- When your refund is processed, it will be returned to the original payment method which may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds
- The 14-day return policy does not apply to items that are faulty/damaged. Such items should be returned as per the Damaged or Faulty item return policy.
What is the Damaged or Faulty Item Return Policy?
We try our best to provide you with the best quality products. However, if you receive a faulty product, we will be happy to refund or replace at no cost to yourselves. We will issue a full refund (including postage) or a replacement at no additional cost.
Please notify our returns department within 3 days of receipt by calling 08712 455 645, emailing to email@example.com or chatting with us by clicking on the bottom right-hand side chat icon on the website.
What are the Damaged or Faulty item return policy terms & conditions?
- Notify us for the faulty item within 3 days of receipt.
- All returns must have the original delivery note
- All returns must be sent by an insured, trackable delivery service
- Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the original box and packaging.
- We may ask for the image of the product before issuing the refund or replacement.